Natural Stone Veneer - Stacked Stone Veneer - Ledgestone Veneer
Interior Stone Veneer - Stone Veneer Sheets
Established in 2001, Natural Stone Veneer by Imexware manufactures the finest quality natural stone veneer in a large variety of finishes and colors. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Las Vegas, NV and we ship nationwide. Commercial or residential buildings, interior or exterior applications, on floors or walls, kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, fireplaces, even your pool - our product offers flexibility in architectural and decoration applications. With 8 different finishes in stock and 16 available colors, our natural stone veneer offers endless designs and uses. You can even mix and match colors and finishes for a look that’s all your own. And did we mention we also provide custom designs? The only limit is your imagination!
Our natural stone veneer products are defined by their durability, high density and overall quality which allow you to achieve superior project results. Our products are independently tested and certified to meet the highest quality architectural specifications. And unlike synthetic stone, our products are virtually maintenance free!
Other benefits of our natural stone veneer include:
- Easy installation – similar to tile installation, our product can easily be installed over stucco, drywall, backer board or masonry block using only thinset.
- Thinner material – most of our pieces are ½ or less inches thick, allowing them to be used in more interior or exterior applications, including those you may not have thought possible!
- Durable – even though it’s thin, the stone is a dense dolomite limestone which will allow it to hold up to any type of weather.
- NO minimum orders – regardless of project size, we can fulfill your order!
- FREE Samples – any item in stock is available to you as a sample. We only charge for shipping, which is $29.95 and refundable at time of purchase.
We invite you to browse through our website to take a look at our stone and finish collection, our latest projects and to find a distributor near you.